What comes into your mind when you think of Tai Kok Tsui? Funeral parlours? Gun battles between police and gangsters like in movies from the 90’s? Or just a small and ordinary district near Mong Kok?
If you take a closer look at Tai Kok Tsui, you will be intrigued by the changes brought about by the recent urban development. This guided tour will take you to visit the unique small businesses in the local area, where we will listen to stories of their owners and have a glimpse of how changes in Tai Kok Tsui have taken place. You will be surprised by how much these changes correlate with the changes of Hong Kong.
Date: Coming Soon
Location: Area in Tai Kok Tsui
Attractions: Lever Building Shopping Arcade, Pao Yuen Ho (Stationery & incense shop), Happy Printing Company etc.
Target: Public who are interested in the Tai Kok Tsui community or in local stories
Fees: HKD$160/person ( Original price: HKD$220/person )
Deadline for application: Pending
- Participants will receive an exclusive postcard to this guided tour.
- If the number of participants is less than 4, the event will be canceled. The notice will be given 5 days before the event and a refund will be issued within two months.
- If you are interested, you can reserve a seat for free, and you will be notified in first priority when the event is officially launched in the future.
- Dates selected for free reservations do not represent official event dates.
- When the event is launched, the charges at the time of the event shall prevail.