As a lively industrial hub full of people and vehicles, what is the local community in Kwun Tong like behind this thriving visage? Are you used to walking through the city along the main streets? How about exploring the small alleys this time?
The old industrial buildings have been transformed for more creative uses today and are full of urban treasures. Numerous secretive and isolated alleys have turned into unique artistic spaces. The promenade has become a popular place for relaxation for everyone. We will present stories about Kwun Tong one by one on this tour.
Date: Coming Soon
Location: Area in Kwun Tong
Attractions: Yue Man Hawker Bazaar, Camel Paint Building, alley etc.
Target: Public who are interested in the Kwun Tong community or in city development
Fees: HKD$160/person ( Original price: HKD$220/person )
Deadline for application: Pending
- Participants will receive an exclusive postcard to this guided tour.
- If the number of participants is less than 4, the event will be canceled. The notice will be given 5 days before the event and a refund will be issued within two months.
- If you are interested, you can reserve a seat for free, and you will be notified in first priority when the event is officially launched in the future.
- Dates selected for free reservations do not represent official event dates.
- When the event is launched, the charges at the time of the event shall prevail.
There are no medias on the gallery.